The Human Resources Officers is responsible for:
- taking applications from clients in search of employment.
- providing training to all Potlotek First Nation Band members in areas of their interest.
- assisting some clients in seeking employment outside the Potlotek First Nation boundaries.
- assisting clients in completing SIN applications, EI applications, etc.
- offering training programs within the community in various areas. We have offered training in canoe building, basket weaving, house repairs, heavy equipment, truck driving, first aid, etc.
The Potlotek First Nation Band has one of the highest employment rate of all First Nation Bands. Approximately 65-75% are employed on an annual (seasonal) basis. We also provide employment to all our Post-Secondary students plus students in grades nine to twelve.
Port Hawkesbury Paper LP is seeking individuals for the following positions:
Instrumentation and Control Technicians
To apply please email your resume and cover letter to:
For more details, click here.
Temporary Positions Available
Residential Direct Installers (Energy savings products installers) needed in Potlotek.
For more information click below:
Contact: Diane Basque